My name is Robbie Alexander, I grew up an ordinary kid, played little league, got good grades, and hung out with friends. Everything was going good, until the recent recession. My parents lost almost everything they had, and my college dreams were thrown in the dust. We applied for scholarships and financial aid, but were somehow turned down. Apparently my parents were still "in too high of an income bracket" for me to receive any aid. In reality, they're both now unemployed, and I have no way of paying for college in the fall.
I'm committed to Oregon State, but if i can't come up with $7,500 soon, I'll be forced to drop out. Please help me achieve my dreams and help send me to college! Please spread the word to your friends!
If by some miracle this works, I'll be forever grateful to everyone who helped me out.
-Robbie Alexander
Worried this isn't legit? Send me an e-mail at robbiealexander56@yahoo.com and i'll gladly prove my situation. Just don't want to post personal information for the entire world to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment